Adhering to National and International Safety Standards
• Limiting risks of COVID-19 cases on board by maintaining strict anti-viral hygiene standards on our vessel as well as regular testing for all crew members.
• No crew changes during the entire duration of each cruise, reducing the risk of potential outside exposure.
• Thorough disinfection of the ship before and after each trip.
• Pre-embarkation Health and Safety assessment conducted for all guests by submission of a health questionnaire 1 day prior to boarding.
• A negative PCR test taken no longer than 72 hours prior to departure is required for each guest prior to boarding.
• Temperature check for all guests & crew upon embarkation.
• Luggage will be disinfected before bringing it on board.
• Highly recommend that all guests secure a travel insurance that provides coverage for any unforeseen travel modifications, including cancellations or medical evacuation.
• Extended flexible booking conditions that allow guests to postpone and rebook free of charge (with conditions).
• Hand sanitiser and/or hand washing stations available in all common areas of the vessel.
• Daily crew & guest health & temperature checks. Ensure all health concerns are actively addressed and monitored.
• Encourage general safe and healthy habits like coughing or sneezing into your elbow or into a handkerchief.
• Minimise touching of the face as much as possible.
• Wash hands before leaving and after returning to the cabin.
• Practice social distancing and limite close contact to others.
• Briefings are given in an area that allows adequate spacing and guests are discouraged to touch the dive site map.
• Each diver uses only her or his equipment.
• We will not use shared mask and gear rinse tanks. Instead, we will rinse the gear with fresh water hoses.
• Provide surgical masks for land excursions.
• All meals served a la carte instead of buffet style.
Cleaning & Sanitisation
• Common areas will be cleaned and sanitised three times a day, ensuring the highest standards of hygiene.
• Daily ventilation & airing in the common areas.
• Plates and cutleries for guest meal service are cleaned and sanitised after each meal in our Bosch dishwasher.
• Cleaning and disinfection of all excursion equipment, prior to and after use, including but not limited to dinghies, kayaks, paddle boards.
• Personal dive and snorkel gear will be handled and cleaned individually.
• Crew is in charge of rinsing cameras in dedicated camera rinse buckets.
If someone shows COVID-19 symptoms during the trip, this person will be quarantined in their cabin. If their health state gets worse, the individual will be evacuated to the nearest hospital for further treatment (at their own expenses).
We advise you to prevent this unfortunate scenario from happening by self-quarantining for two weeks before departure, as well as taking all necessary precautions to avoid infection during the transfer (e.g. flight, transport) to your destination.
Find out about travel restrictions in Indonesia and closely follow updates: here.